Programmes & Pricing
live with purpose Train with intent
We are not your average gym, and this isn’t your average membership.
We have spent the last half a decade developing and refining a system of training & coaching which delivers all the attention, individualisation, form supervision and guidance that you’d expect in a 1:1 service but matched with the energy, fun & low price point that comes with a group training setting.
Our Strength & Conditioning membership is focused on building functional, strong humans who can handle all the physical demands their life has to offer and reduce the effects of ageing in the process.
We focus on optimising health, increasing fitness, dropping body fat, developing strength, improving flexibility and helping our members gain confidence inside and outside our facility.
We are extremely focused on achieving our members health & fitness goals, which is why all our coaches are university trained and our programs are designed with our members benefits solely in mind.
Bathurst Strength & Conditioning is the gym for people who want more than just a place to get a sweat on. Our system is what gets peoples results consistently year after year and our community is what keeps people coming day after day.
What you get in a membership:
- Unlimited group training access.
- Up to 10 sessions per day to choose from (50 per week).
- Expert coaching from university qualified Strength & Conditioning coaches.
- Regular accountability to keep you training and getting results.
- 24/7 messenger access to head coach.
- Incredible community and support system which believes in you and wants the best for you.
- 2 coaches at each session to help you with form, technique and technique.
- Your own programming app and weight tracking system.
- A program catered to your level and history in a group training environment
Our Adult Programs Reach Your Goals Quicker
This strength based program is geared towards improving metrics and performance in key lifts and movements.
Through hard work and consistent training you can expect amazing results as you follow a progressive, challenging program designed to improve your performance.
This strength based program focuses on building functional strength, mobility and fitness to make you better at life. Strength and physical resilience are key to living a full life and this program has you covered.
For the fitness lover who’s aim is to move great, feel great and look great.
These sessions focus on building and challenging the different energy systems, utilizing low complex movement to improve your aerobic capacity, endurance, and overall fitness. capacity and mental stamina.
These sessions are periodized alongside the Move + Perform strength programs in order to get achieve maximal results for our members.
Our online coaching offers streamlined access to our highly effective strength and conditioning programs.
For all adult experience levels, this is an affordable option that coincides with our current in-person programming. Remote access means you can finally train and see results anywhere at anytime.
Our Youth Programs Strength and athletic performance training for anyone of the age 11-16
The program is the foundation of our youth development membership at BXSC.
All teenagers who start training with us start in this program and learn the basics of bodyweight training, light weight training, and how to safely and confidently get stronger and fitter in the gym.
This is the perfect start for any teenager or young athlete who wants to get stronger, get faster, be more confident, and develop elite fitness.
- Safe and supervised sessions aimed at movements perfect for younger lifters
- Perfect for younger ages with limited training experience or individuals looking for something new
- Develops essential skills for sporting and ‘working-out’ for later in life
- Guaranteed to increase bone mineral density, lean muscle mass, improve coordination ALL in a fun community environment
The program builds upon the move program and is for our teenager members who have been training for a while and want to learn more advanced methods and principles.
This is the perfect evolution from the move program and will ensure that your children are developing their skills in a safe and fun environment.
All youth programs are heavily supervised with a ratio of 1:5
1 coach to 5 youth athletes.
- Challenging athletic sessions designed to boost power, speed and on-field performance
- Sports-specific program perfect for the developing adolescent
- 24/7 support regarding anything sport or gym related
- All under the guidance of university qualified strength coaches
Consult + Fundamentals Package Start the right way
BOOK A FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULT WITH ONE OF OUR COACHES
This is where we find out all about you, your goals, your needs, your why and how we can better serve you.
– Movement Assessment + Performance Testing
– Athletic Health Review
– Goal Setting
BOOK A FUNDAMENTALS PACKAGE
This package is an essential part of starting off your journey the correct way. Across two in-depth training sessions with one of our experience coaches, you will be introduced, upskilled and educated on the major lifts and principles that will be present in our programming and philosophy. After completing this, we guarantee you’ll be ready to jump right into the sessions and set yourself up for long lasting results.
You might ask, what’s included when you book in?
Below is the pack valued at $245.65
– 2 x Personal Coaching Sessions (Valued at $79.95 each)
– Nutrition Guidelines (Valued at $29.90)
– Protein Shaker (Valued at $8)
– BXSC T-Shirt (Valued at $39.95)
– Protein Samples (Valued at $3.95 each)
Fundamentals Package Pricing: $164.95 (33% OFF)
Pricing What It Costs
Book a Consultation Free 30 minute consult with one of our coaches
This is where we find out all about you, your goals, your needs, your why and how we can better serve you. We’ll assess your range of movement and performance, review your athletic health and discuss goal setting.
Ready to Get Started?
We pride ourselves on delivering first class customer service. Drop us a line through our Contact Form or just call!